1. It’s a great bargain.
2. It’s friendly.
3. It’s small and intimate.
4. It’s intellectually stimulating.
5. For first time presenters, it’s not intimidating.
6. It’s better than a big conference. We schedule single sessions (at most two concurrent sessions), so you always present to a full house. No empty rooms with more presenters than audience members!
7. The Friday evening reception and meal are included in the price–(see aforementioned bargain)
8. Murfreesboro is charming and historic.
9. Nashville is just up the road.
10. It’s a great way to end your semester and start your summer break.